domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

Man, I gotta rash.

It is SO HARD to put these pictures in order so I'm not even going to try!
Me in my NEW family in San Jose- Carlos and Cecilia didn't have room for me! ¡Qué lástima! My face is sooo much better now.
Sapo grande in Pochote. ¡Me asusté mucho!
Rest stop on the bus ride from Pochote to San Jose. Pretty cool, no?

The sun was setting as I was taking the ferry on my way back to San Jose... It was so beautiful I almost cried.

The relationship between Sangeeta and Edvaard is flourishing.
They even shared a Titanic moment together.

Me, enjoying my music, the breeze and the beautiful sunset during the ferry ride.

Last day in Pochote with Edvaard and Sangeeta!!

At the school. Twins Mikel y Juaf.

New friends Simon and Cornelia!

Amor de mi vida, Tango.

Bunny ears behind someone's head never gets old.

Turn away if you're squeamish! That is a sideways picture of my right leg. (Or left... no, right.) This wasn't even the worst of it.
¡Vea! ¡Ay yi yi como me duele! It has gotten mucho mejor, as you can see by the first picture.

1 comentario: